No Fear For Perfection


A small location photo shoot assignment to shoot a 20+ people with the theme "No Fear For Perfection". The standard of the photos have been fixed where there will need to be papers with wording which will be hold by all the individuals.

More photos after the jump...

I have scouted for the location one day earlier (with DJ) to get some shoot of the places and plan out all the lighting digram ahead. (Just to make sure that we could covered 3 locations in 1 hour time). Anyway, shooting 20+ people is a challenge plus I will need to fight with the sun for the shoot. (Haha) But I am glad that everything works out well in the end. :) (Probably I will need a BIGGER light really really soon, or may be a tri-flash bracket. We shall see...) :")



A BIG Thanks to DJ and Sin Yu for being the lighting assistance for that day (and Georgie for loaning the monopod, which I didn't use in the end since it did not fit a umbrella swivel head :"|). It makes thing a lot easier and smooth as usual. Thanks guys! (And to the rest of the people for bearing with me during the photo-shoot). Really appreciate that. Anyway, Here we go 3 different shoots for "No Fear For Perfection", hope that you all will enjoy it. Have a great Sunday evening ahead everyone. Cheers!! :)

Anyway, if you like or love this post:
1) Do share with your friends via Twitter, Facebook and the google +1 buttons below. ;)
2) OR Drop some comments at the comment section below.
3) AND You all could follow my works at Facebook as well. ;)

THANKS!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow My Page

About Me

Chiat Hau Photography is a blog where I display my portfolio as a portraiture, event and wedding photographer. I am based in Penang, Malaysia. You could hire me for photography service and I would be more than happy to meet your photography needs. Just send an email to chiathau@gmail.com for inquiries. :)