Japan Tokyo Gotemba Trip Day 4 - Arrived at Gotemba

Travel Photography by Chiat Hau Photography (Gotemba Japan Trip)
Looks familiar right, yeah this round waking up in Shinjuku

Waking up in Shinjuku and ready for the day to travel to Gotemba. It is a pretty long trip where it took more than 1 hour + for us to reach there. Thanks to LB's peer from Japan who has kind enough to fetch us from Shinjuku to Gotemba. :") Along the way to Gotemba, you will see the busy city scenery slowly turn into a more mountainous view.

More photos after the jump...

Travel Photography by Chiat Hau Photography (Gotemba Japan Trip)
As usual, I love purple flowers. :)

Travel Photography by Chiat Hau Photography (Gotemba Japan Trip)
Someone store room. Luckily the owner didn't come out to chase me away. :"D

Travel Photography by Chiat Hau Photography (Gotemba Japan Trip)
Yeah some white flower. very lovely as well. :)

So , I got drop off at the hotel and LB and her team go for their work assignment. I am on my own for the next few days and told myself to find interesting places around the hotel to wonder. After some inquiries and checking there are a premier outlet here near Gotemba! And the hotel has a shuttle bus that will drop you at the Gotemba station (for free!) and the outlet shuttle will bring you to the shopping heaven. :"P

Travel Photography by Chiat Hau Photography (Gotemba Japan Trip)
I think some kids left their toys here

Travel Photography by Chiat Hau Photography (Gotemba Japan Trip)
Yeah, I like the feeling of the scenery here.

Travel Photography by Chiat Hau Photography (Gotemba Japan Trip)
The wind blows... and the grass react to it.

So there are still sometimes before the next bus depart. I decided to go around that area (not that far yet) to get familiarize with the environment and get some time spent while waiting for the shuttle to depart. I will say that the area is pretty much a village area. The air is fresh and you will see a lot of greenish color here and there. :) (Not to mentioned that it is pretty hazzy at that time, or I will say the whole week). One thing that I find interesting is that, one granny come over to talk to me in Japanese. At that moment, I don't know how to react, I bet she is asking like are you from somewhere or something? taking photos for assignment? So in the end, I told her I am not from Japan and continue with some English. I bet she know I am a foreigner and say bye bye to me. :") I bet it will be pretty interesting if I could talk to her in Japanese where I will get to interact with her better and may be know more of her story. :) (I think I should pick up this language for future trip to Japan) :"D

Travel Photography by Chiat Hau Photography (Gotemba Japan Trip)
On my way to the outlet... in a bus. :D

Travel Photography by Chiat Hau Photography (Gotemba Japan Trip)
Yeah a kid - I wonder what he is thinking now.

Travel Photography by Chiat Hau Photography (Gotemba Japan Trip)
Welcome to Gotemba Premium Outlets. ;)

Travel Photography by Chiat Hau Photography (Gotemba Japan Trip)
Yeah, our shuttle bus... :)

Travel Photography by Chiat Hau Photography (Gotemba Japan Trip)
Hehe, the kid is cute. with her V-sign as well

Travel Photography by Chiat Hau Photography (Gotemba Japan Trip)
Yes is the outlet 10th anniversary

Yeah, it is actually the same premium outlet that we went to in the state. Just that there are some additional Japan specialty shops here in this outlet. (Not to mentioned that they is a Nikon outlet here but the price is still pretty expensive compare to the price in Penang as well as the outlet in the State) :"P Anyway it is just another window shopping session for me here. (Walking around and enjoying the view here) In the end, I didn't bought anything and went back to the Gotemba station. :"D

Travel Photography by Chiat Hau Photography (Gotemba Japan Trip)
Dog lover with her dog, walking slowly in the fog.

Alright here is the last shot while I am wondering around the Gotemba station.It is getting very very hazzy, the wind is strong where you could see that the fog is moving in the air in a very very fast speed and it is getting very cold. (At some point which is pretty scary actually :"P) Yeah, I still need to wait 45 minutes before the bus at that time and the company that I got is only the Iphone. :"P (plaing the tower defense trying to get a perfect score at that time).

Anyway here is my first day in Gotemba. Still trying to get adapt to the environment and the feeling for this area. More photos about this places on the next post. Stay tune and have a great night people. :)

* For those who are interested, the whole series of this post could be viewed here. :)

14 comments :

  1. pick the the language during future trip?? hmm.... how much time you have? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee... not the next one at least... at least the one after the next one... :"D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok...then you should have enuff time as i plan to "sunset" Japan trip for quite a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah that's right... next trip can talk fluently then should be pretty good and cool d. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. bro, you can be a travel and living photographer man...your shots is just marvelous. keep it up man...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Beh hope that you all will find all the travel photos enjoyable. :")

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another perfect shot here, I can feel how beautiful the township via your blog here, I think I would like this town too:)

    I love most the flower pic here, the purple & the Daisy one:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pai sei, my comment was MIA, re-post it here again:)

    Sorry, can't recall what I actually wrote, but I'm very impressed w/ the purple flower & white daisy one.

    I believe I love the township as your pic told:) & I echo Beh's comments here reg: you can be a travel & living photographer man...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the photos shown! :P Forgotten to leave comment after visiting... as I will be diverted to the full album.. hahahaha.... :P
    Your photography skill really good, as you're able to bring the viewers (if not all but at least I am!) to immerse into it. esp those on the street type....it shows movements, it shows noise (not the pic, but the real noise from the street through imagination, and visualization :p), the surrounding, the biz that the people are involving, their reaction, some sort of weather temp, the neon lights, and also the rural area peacefulness, a simpler lifestyle, more relax, colder, misty, pureness and of course very original! :)
    Another thing I noticed is, it's very clean... I didn't see plastic bags/ bottled water or any piece of papers.. everything is so neat.... Thanks for sharing the photos.. :) And keep your passion up !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi B&G, guess this is the longest comments that I got so far. (Not to mentioned that it is a good one) :") I am glad that you could feel what I try to convey to my viewer here. (Guess I have succeed on that part since you have express how you feel,see and hear from the photos):") And yes the city and village is pretty clean (And strange enough there are not a lot of dustbin there). Thanks for your encouragement, I will keep it going with my passions and share more photos to all of you!! Thanks for all the support that you all give as well. Thx! :")

    * I guess there are a total of 9 comments + the one here is 10. I think the blogger is still trying to update it somehow. (Or blogger is having some prob and is updating right now). So for those who could not see their comments no worry. I bet it will returning real soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 你自己一个人也可以这么走哦!真不错!自由自在 :)
    我想去中国旅行的愿望还没有实现呢~~~

    ReplyDelete
  12. 是啊,慢慢走嘛。。。只要能够回到住宿就应该没问题了。不然呆在房间里会闷坏的。:”P

    ReplyDelete
  13. 哈哈,不怕迷路?可能因为我是路痴,所以会有点怕,下一次我要尝试自己一个人在不熟悉的街道上走走看 XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. 哈哈,不会,不会,我也是路痴。。。不过,一个人时,认路的本领就会提高。。。不会有问题的,下一回,您就试一试。:)

    ReplyDelete

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow My Page

About Me

Chiat Hau Photography is a blog where I display my portfolio as a portraiture, event and wedding photographer. I am based in Penang, Malaysia. You could hire me for photography service and I would be more than happy to meet your photography needs. Just send an email to chiathau@gmail.com for inquiries. :)